Monday, December 7, 2009

My favorite dish..

My favorite food is Spaghetti Kee Mao Talay (Spaghetti with Seafood and Thai Herbs). It is mix between Italian Food and Thai food. It has spicy taste. I think, it is easy to cook. First, fry chilli and meats with oil until good smell. Next, put spaghetti and mix them together. After that, put seasoning (such as sugar, fish sauce) in it and taste it as you like. For me, I like a little spicy and salted taste. Finally, put sweet basil leaves in it and mix them a little after that add it on a dish. It is good for health. And I like to eat it at my home because my younger sister likes to cook it for our family and we will join to cook it together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kade.I like Pad Kee Mao like you too.(but not only Talay)I like it because I like food taste spicy.If you like Spaghetti Kee Mao Talay (Seafood) only please take care of yourself too because It have high Cholesterol.It make you are cardiovascular disease krub. ;D

    ReplyDelete