Sunday, December 6, 2009

My favorite dish "Pad Thai"

My favorite dish is Pad Thai. I like eat Pad Thai since child to now. It is delicious for me. Which day, I fell bored with food. My mother make cooking a Pad Thai for me. Sometime I and my family went to eat Pad Thai at food shop.
I can make Pad Thai, It is easy cook. It have ingredient are a noodle, egg, shrimp, bean sprout and bean curd. If you want to do, you just have a noodle egg and oil you can do it. I ate Pad Thai about 3-4 per/month. Because my apartment not have food shop for sell it. You can find Pad Thai everywhere in Bangkok such as sideways, restaurant, and cafeteria.
It was first made popular as a national dish by Luang Phibunsongkhram.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Aoh.I read you favorite dish.I agree with you is easy to find it anywhere.Is good!you can make it.I went to ate Pud Thai sometime too,when i bored foods.I can bought it near my apartment.See you in classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pad Thai is good but for me is difficult make it.

    ReplyDelete