Friday, December 4, 2009

### Favorite dish ######

My favorite dish is Thai food we call it in Thai “Kapro moo kai down rad kho” (plain rice with fried poke and chili and egg). It is easy to cook. Everybody will make it delicious.
First step fried egg in a pan and leave it in a plate.
2. Prepare a plate of plain rice
3. Pour oil in a pan after 1-2 minutes add pork and chili.
4. Add sugar and fish sauce that you like
5. Add sweet basil leaves (ใบกะเพรา) in a pan after a half of minute get it cover a plate of plain rice. Finally get fried egg cover it then you will get “Kapro moo kai down rad kho” I will order it every time I have no idea. I suggest you should order it with Pepsi because Pepsi slogan is “Pepsi is best”.

Enjoy your beautiful long weekend.
Tip

2 comments:

  1. Hi namtip.I like Kho Pad Kapro like you too.I like it because I like food taste spicy.And one thing when I don't know what I will eat. I like order Kapro kai krub. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thai people is like because it easy to cook and quickly make.

    ReplyDelete