Friday, December 4, 2009

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is Tom yam .Tom yam is Thai food.It very delicious'spicy and sour.
I can make it well'and tom yam is easy to make.Many herb in tom yam.It good for health.
It good test and the main food for restaurant.It a popular of Thai food.I ate it every week.such as
tom yam kung,fish,sefood,chicken,I will reccoment a restaurant to eat delicious tom yam
is The Yok yor restaurant at klong san and close Jaophaya river.There is mad a good test tom yam too.
I hope every one can try tom yam too.
Hush Hush Tom

4 comments:

  1. I like Tom Yom but I don't like to eat many herb in it. I know it is good for health but it is not delicious.
    See you tomorrow.
    Tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,P"Tom.I liketo ate Tom Yom Kung too,but i ate some time,but i ate it about twice time a mouth,because i went to ate it at restaurant wiyh my family is near home from mom,enjoy eating togerther,very delicious.See you in the class.Vit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, P'Tom. I like Tom Yam too. Sometimes I go to restaurant, Tom Yam is the first of my order. It is delicious.

    ReplyDelete